Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

56 Funny And Sweet Status For Facebook & Watsapp <)

  Had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.

  I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'
  If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
  Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.

  The road to success is always under construction.
  Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
  Born to express not to impress.
  Silent people have the loudest minds.

  Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.
  You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
  Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

  War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.
  If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.

  I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.
  Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
  You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
  When life puts you in tough situations, don't say, why me? Just say, try me!

  I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.
  If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.
  Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
  The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

  Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
  Be a good person, But don't try to prove.
  Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
  Some people are alive only, Because it's illegal to kill them.
  I am not failed......My success is just postponed.
  If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.

  When i was born..Devil said.."Oh Shit..!! Competition".
  I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.
  I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.
  I know i am something, Because god doesn't create garbage.
  If you are gonna be two-faced, Honey at least make one of them pretty!

  When nothing goes right..!! Go left.
  If you can't convince them, Confuse them.
  I love to walk in fog, Because nobody knows i am smoking.
  I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.
  Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
  I am so poor that i can't pay attention in class.
  Warning...I know KARATE.......And few other oriental words.
  I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i'm God.
  Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

  Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.
  I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.
  Nothing is over until you stop trying.
  Person you love is 72.8% water.
  I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
  People say, you can't live without love...I think oxygen is more important.

  80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
  When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.
  she's so fake, if you look behind her neck. I bet it says "Made in china".
  I drink to make other people interesting.
  If at first, you don't succeed..Keep flushing.

  Save water drink beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment